ABOUT THE SHOW
A throwback to the more traditional home shows of years past, we offer FREE PARKING, FREE ADMISSION, early registrants receive a $25 Turkstra Lumber promo card to spend in-store and most importantly LOTS of great BUYS! It’s a selling show & most if not all vendors come to the show armed with great deals to offer and SELL during the two day event. Our show(s) focus on providing a great customer experience and LOTS of value add.
Day one focuses on our over 3,000 professional account customers, and is by invitation only. The Turkstra Lumber ‘Contractor Night’ event is a long standing tradition and is an opportunity for us to say thank you to our ‘Pro’ customers by offering them outstanding buying opportunities and a great event in familiar environment. It’s a fantastic way to reach our pro customers, quality customers for your product or service and make new contacts, showcase new products and create some buzz for your company.
Day two is our ‘Open to the Public’ event and gives the general public the chance to shop where the PRO’s shop! Again an opportunity to present all the same great buying opportunities to the retail/DIY customers from around the Golden Horseshoe. Generate leads, make contacts , present new products and create awareness for you and your company.
Centrally located, and easy to get to, the Hamilton Warplane Heritage Museum is the ideal venue for the Turkstra DIY and Contractor Night events. Over 108,000 sq ft of column free exhibit floor space with direct to show floor load in and load out access via the hangar doors and ample FREE PAVED PARKING for both attendees and exhibitors.
REGISTER NOW to receive all the news and details of the next great Hamilton DIY Show
Don’t miss your chance to be part of Hamilton’s Leading Do It Yourself show.
click here to download our Vendor Information Package
Services at NO additional charge
- Listing on our website at www.doityourselfshow.ca and backlink to your site on request
- 8’ Backdrop and full booth pipe and drape setup Preshow promo materials, tickets etc
- Free parking
- Material handling including forklift services if required
- Access to our marketing team and materials
- Access to P.A. system for scheduled announcements (to be kept to a minimum)
- 24 hour security
- Professional show support suppliers
- Social media support throughout show network
- Opportunity to provide prizing for contests during the show and to provide ‘swag’ for attendee registration package
NOTE: Standard 110v electrical service available on request for a nominal charge….please provide details of specific requirements, Advanced notice required
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
281 Arvin Ave, Stoney Creek, ON